CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Lil' Patriots quilt

I think I mentioned before about how much I love making t-shirt quilts, but grumble a little bit about all the work and time that goes into making them.


I figured out a way to have the best of both worlds. I can whittle down my up-cycled t-shirt stash and still make the quilts, but not tear my hair out over all the time and materials spent.
 For your viewing pleasure. The lil' Patriots quilt. It's no secret that my family loooooooove the New England Patriots. Hello ? Gronkowski ! Brady !
 I also love stripes, which if you check out my etsy shop is quite obvious. So, stripes and the Patriots. Perfect combo.
I used a wicked soft blue and grey plaid flannel for the back, grey binding finished it all off. The final size ended up being 41 inches by 51 inches. My "babies" are all grown up, otherwise this one would be staying here with me.

0 comments: