CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

[romantic]

I picked up this pack of fat quarters on a whim awhile ago. Not my usual colors or pattern, I just thought they were so pretty I could not pass them up.
Which was good for me since I was "commissioned" to make a quilt for the ailing mother of a family friend (that was a mouthful) The fabric was perfect for her, just perfect.
I did my favorite patchwork blocks set with wide sashing. I really love this one. It's awfully romantic (and I don't usually do romantic) Calming colors and the free motion quilting blends into the background making the fabric the focal point, which I like.
I forgot to take the final measurements. It's smaller than a twin, but more than enough for your lap. It was well received and I enjoyed making it.

0 comments: