CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

[ swish, swish ! ]

Ah. Remember this one ? From the back to back blizzards of 2010 ?
I finally pulled it out and finished it. The fabric is Nest by Tula Pink for Moda (swish, swish). I decided to quilt it on the diagonal, like oh a million times. Actually I need all the help I can get with my straight quilting. Mostly I just need to S-L-O-W down.
The back and binding is from this awesome fabric I found at J's for $1.99 a yard. NO JOKE ! I bought everything that was left on the bolt.
Finished size is 51.5 inches by 62 inches. It is for sale, but I am itching to keep it !


I have one more "oldie" that needs to be quilted and finished and I have a birthday quilt in the works for a very special almost-4-year old.

0 comments: