CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 20, 2017

'lil Patriots & 'lil Steelers


In honor of the 2017 AFC Championship game between the New England Patriots and the Pittsburgh Steelers. I made a 'lil Steelers quilt.


I had this t-shirt left-over from another project and once I knew the teams would be playing each other, what better use than a team quilt.


You know I love stripes. So I did them yet again. Light grey and white. All over-stippled quilt patten and finished with a black and white striped binding, and of course NFL licensed fabric for the back.


So what's YOUR predication? Who do you think will win and go on to play in this years Super Bowl?


Of course I am a New England girl, so I am screaming all the way for my Patriots !

2 comments:

شركة المثالي سوبر said...

شركة تنظيف براس التنورة

NADER said...

تنظيف المسابح مهم حدا فى حياتنا لما لها من اهميه كبيره جدا فى حياتنا فقط كل ما عليكم الاتصال والتواصل مع شركه زين للتخلص من اى شوائف ومن اى مخالفات فى المسبح تمتلك شركتنا افضل واعلى وسائل التنظيف وافضل العماله المدربه على اعلى مستوى كما ان الشركه تعرص خصومات هائله لعملائنا الكرم
تنظيف مسابح
نظافة مسابح
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف المسبح