CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

[only 7]

2016 was not the best year in terms of quilting.

I only made 7 quilts.

2 were custom orders :



One was made for my easy shop.


Two were made for my own family.



One was a donation, for a local child receiving cancer treatment.



...and one was a gift that never made it. It was mailed but probably stolen from the USPS.


I don't have any great quilting plans for 2017. I would like to make another New England Patriots quilt, maybe a postage stamp quilt. A few more to round out my non-functioning easy shop, and I would really, really like to get a pile going to donate to the Children's hospital, as I have done in years past.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your quilt. What is the name of your etsy shop or contact info?